torstai 24. tammikuuta 2008

AJITO R.O.C.K.S.!

Happened on Saturday 19th of January 2008
After spending the whole day snowboarding (arter FIVE years brake) I was seriously considering to fell down onto my bed and call it a day, but somehow I managed to keep up my genkiness and head to the Ajito´s. Thank god I did! And especially Thank You Ryuichi for getting me from Takaoka and driving me to Josh´s place -> Raichó Baré -> back to the forest home -> and finally to the Ajito´s. Without you I wouldn´t have made it!
(My offer to be your personal car driver in Finland will always be valid.)

Ichan asked me to take some photos of his gig so there I was with my dejikame ready when The Band Without Name started to rock the house.
So here you go, dozo!
GOOOOOOD job Ichan and the fellows!

But when is the next party? I´ll be there, U can count on that.
(Maybe then I´ll finish my wall painting what I started :)

Toyamassa oli lauantaina rokki-kekkerit, jossa Ichan soitti kitaraa. Vallan mainiota meininkiä.







Ei kommentteja: